WotBS [WotBS] 5ed. still a thing?

Tormyr

Adventurer
I am so so so incredibly relieved to hear that! I've spent the last two months checking the website every other day to see if there had been an update and was starting to get worried no more would be released. The AP is fantastic and I am incredibly grateful to everyone involved in both the original project and now the adaptation. Also I apologize if I come on a bit strong, I don't know how to properly say how much in love I am with WotBS (and Zeitgeist!).

And I wish I could have gotten the last couple chapters out a bit faster, but when adventure 1 was 48 pages and adventure 4 is 85 pages, the release rate slows down a little. Adventure 5 looks like it will be a bit smaller, so it should hopefully be out a bit more quickly. :)

goob99

First Post
Hi [MENTION=6776887]Tormyr[/MENTION]. Apologies if this is a necro or something, but I've been interested in starting WotBS as our group's next campaign and I had noticed that it's been several months since the last release so I just wanted to ask for a status update, if you don't mind.

Thanks!

Tormyr

Adventurer
Hi [MENTION=6776887]Tormyr[/MENTION]. Apologies if this is a necro or something, but I've been interested in starting WotBS as our group's next campaign and I had noticed that it's been several months since the last release so I just wanted to ask for a status update, if you don't mind.

Thanks!

Hi [MENTION=6984009]goob99[/MENTION], I am working on it. End of year/holidays/start of year stuff have taken up a big portion of my time. The first four adventures contain over 100 hours of gaming, so rest assured that you will always have the coming adventures in plenty of time to prepare. My group's campaign started in April 2018, and we are less than halfway through adventure 4.

I am glad you are exploring WotBS. You and your players are about to embark on a campaign where choices matter. You can always come to these boards to ask questions or share your experiences with running the campaign!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases