Pathfinder 1E [PF] Multiclassing Unchained rogue.

Hello everyone.
Soon im gonna start a Pathfinder campaign with Zeitgeist path. I'll rule an unchained rogue. My group will be made by a barbarian, a druid, a sorcerer and my human rogue. The stat I thought to use are:

Bought with 20 pt

The starting idea was to multiclass into fighter, but as I dont know too much about multiclassing im trying to understand if its a good idea or there are better ways. My build is made for use acrobatics, so I choose the swashbuckler rogue's archetype that give acrobatics bonus from 3 lv and every 3 lv (not the hiybrid class), the build start from dodge and TWF at lv 1, than weapon focus as rogue talent, than mobility, resiliency (rogue talent), canny tumble and straight to circling mongoose, for use them in combo: move, create opportunity attacks for the foes, use acrobatics for dont get damaged, have attack of opportunity every time they miss. I should get circling mongoose at lv 8. Now is it better to directly multiclassing into fighter? How many lv? There are prestige classes that worth it more than multiclassing fighter? I readed something about assassin also, but I dont know if its good for a TWF. The build is solid or I can choose a better one? As we r using Zeitgeist i can choose also the vekeshi excoriant prestige class, is that good? Thanks for the help.

Remove ads