Getar of blasting

abe ray

Explorer
If there’s a horn of blasting why isn’t there a guitar of blasting? Think a guitar from a hard rock concert from our world for inspiration.

Last edited:

Finglas

Explorer
If there’s a horn of blasting why isn’t there a guitar of blasting? Think a guitar from a hard rock concert from our world for inspiration.

A DM could make one! The yarting from the SCAG already exists and is basically a guitar, so no reason there couldn’t be a magical one.

As a side note, I’m currently playing a bard, and have been sending the party little stories between sessions (I don’t want to take up table time, but still part of the role playing I ca throw in there).

I’m about to send them a silly story about my bard playing with a small band at a pub in Waterdeep led by a crazy, but excellent, outworlder drummer named Moonie. Is he a Selunite? Must be! He disappeared from our world in 1978, and was somehow transported to Waterdeep. He once told his band mates that he was “the greatest Keith Moon-style drummer in the world, or two rather.” Needless to say, they had no idea what that meant.

As I said, it’s silly but brings rock and roll to the Forgotten Realms.

Remove ads