D&D 3E/3.5 Anyone 3.5-ized OA yet?

AFGNCAAP

First Post
I'm just curious if anyone's sorted through the rules for OA & updated them for 3.5--more or less the spell lists, skills, feats, & stuff like that.

Also, has anyone compared the 3.5 core races & classes against the races & classes in OA? How does OA's shaman stack up against the 3.5 druid & cleric? How are the clan feat lists for samurai affected with the feat changes?

Finally, I was curious if anyone has made house rules for removing the clan elements from the character classes in OA--mainly the samurai & shugenja.

Reason why I'm asking is because I like the OA material, & would like to have it available in my game. Also, my homebrew world doesn't have multiple pantheons of deities. Instead, different religious beliefs are shown via different types of faith (& thus, different priest classes). For example:
* Polytheism (or just plain theism in general)--cleric
* Animism (essentially any sort of spirit worship)--shaman/shugenja (shamans worship the multitude of lesser kami/spirits, while shugenja worship the 4 elementally-based great kami/deities).
* Nature worship (as a force rather than a deity)--druid
* Atheism/agnosticism--monk

Appreciate any help/info/insights/links that you could provide.

roninuta

First Post
maybe

I think one of our mods is going to start a 3.5 OA by the end of the month. I will check with him and see if he is still going to do it.

Remove ads