Media We like promoting small developers via podcasting if anyone is interested...

Evenglare

Adventurer
So my friends and I run this podcast known as the Crystal Keep Podcast. Its just a general nerd kind of thing talking about gaming and movie news along with other stuff. Anyway, I've made a lot of connection on twitter specifically with smaller developers. I figured I'd make a post here about it here extending the offer.

A big goal of the podcast and corresponding youtube channel is to just expose people to the awesome stuff that's out there that people don't necessarily know about.

I've done some shout outs for BaRPiG (Tabletop Drinking RPG), Tiny Horsies (young kid friendly rpg), DOTS project (developing dice, and braile books for blind RPGers), Fuel Priest (Diesel Punk RPG), Happiest Apocalypse on Earth (Post apocalyptic Carnival themed game)

I don't really require anything in return. It'd be helpful to subscribe to the youtube channel (youtube.com/crystariumnet) and promote our podcast on twitter or whatever social media but totally not required at all. Also I've had people send me beta books to look at and get a feel for the rules of the game, but again that is totally not required.

And just for full clarity, I can't promise droves of people will come your way as we are still a small podcast viewer/listener wise, but I'll do everything in my power to at least get the word out to as many as possible.

Just trying to help some people grow is all. Feel free to email me at crystariumnet@gmail.com or get in contact with me on twitter (@CrystariumNet)

Anyway, thanks for taking your time to read this!

Remove ads