[Bundle of Holding] Clement Sector Bundle Now Live!

The Clement Sector Bundle of Holding is now live!

For just US$9.95 you get all three titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $43) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks, including the complete 270-page Clement Sector Core Setting Book (retail price $20) and the 217-page Clement Sector: The Rules (retail $15), plus a guide and deckplans for every Clement denizen's first starship, the Rucker-class merchant vessel (retail $8).

And if you pay more than the threshold price of $17.95, you'll level up and also get our entire Bonus Collection with four more major supplements worth an additional $63, including Subsector Sourcebook 1: Cascadia and 2: Franklin (retail $20 apiece), plus the Anderson & Felix Guide to Naval Architecture (retail $13) and The Cascadia Adventures (retail $10).

Act early! Act fast! (There's a yet to be named bonus book for those who do!)

And remember that 10% of your payment will go directly to The Brain Aneurysm Foundation. This is a charity which is close to my heart as I lost a very good friend, Vincent Campbell, to a brain aneurysm. You can pick up some great books and help a great cause.

Check it out by clicking right here!

Bk7gH4N.png

The Clement Sector Bundle of Holding ends at 10pm Eastern tomorrow! Don't miss out!

$9.99 gets you Clement Sector: The Rules, The Clement Sector Core Setting Book, and Ships of Clement Sector 16: Rucker-class Merchant.

If you go ahead and pay the threshold price (as I type this, it is $20.88 but it increases over time as more people buy into the deal), you will also get Subsector Sourcebook 1: Cascadia, Subsector Sourcebook 2: Franklin, The Anderson & Felix Guide to Naval Architecture, The Cascadia Adventures, and 21 Plots Go Forth.

All of those books together would normally cost you $100! Trust me, you'll never see these books this inexpensive again!

On top of that being a great deal, 10% of all the proceeds from the Bundle of Holding will be going to The Brain Aneurysm Foundation. So you're helping a great cause AND getting a great deal on some awesome books.

https://bundleofholding.com/presents/Clement

Remove ads