Need a module with Module with Knightly tournaments !

Lannister

First Post
Hello,

I am looking for advice on a module that deals with a tournament, especially with a knightly tournament.
Character Levels are 6-7, but i`ll take any cause i can modify them.

Can anyone recommend one to me ?

Thanks in advance,
L.

Arrr, Lannister, ye bilge rat, what be the story of yer raiding the seven seas for modules of every type of theme? Ye've asked for four or five in as many days. How often do you play, anyway? And why haven't ye asked for a pirate themed module anyhow? :)

Dirigible

Explorer
Who do be needin a pirate module when ye can just cut'n'thrust... arrrgh, that is to say, cut'n'paste the hundred most recent posts from ENworld into the flavour text for Sunless Citadel?

The mayor to decry "Arrrgh, mates ! We do be needin th' magic booty-apple from yon landlubber locker !"

Long John Meepo do be weeping like a French barmaid in Tortuga as ye sail into the harb...ROOM. He do look up and say "Avast, ye sun-lubbers ! Ye be findin my dragon, lest my cutlass kiss yer gizzards !"

Last edited:

Lannister

First Post
Well, I am posting this much cause I had planned my campaign till this Point and only very roughly from this point. My Players are in the capital right now, and I only have two fully planned adventures ready, and now I devise a plan on how to continue my campaign from then on. My Problem is this, that I`ll be working from the first of January so I`ll gonna have less time then, so i have to plan everything as long as i still can.

As to your Question conc. Pirates/Ships sometime in the future they wanted to go south cause they have gotten a vague prophecy ( a very vague one ) . They wanted to go there by ship cause its much faster. I planned on using the Ravenloft - Ship of Horrors Adventure for that trip.

You got better ideas ?

Stormborn

Explorer
Last year Dragon did an issue on knights that had a very good article on tournaments, complete with maps etc. Don't have mine with me at the moment, but its probablly still listed in the back issue ad page of the current one. If you are willing to go outside d20 and can find it I highly recommend Pendragon. We played it for several months and had a ball, even if I did tend to get unhorsed a lot.

Remove ads