D&D 5E EB's KotB: (Group 1) Courage of the Lions

EarlyBird

Explorer
bullete.jpg

First IC for the group that is going Bulette hunting. It will stay the thread for all IC games even though the adventures and assignments even the players may change. Still working out the kinks as to how I want all this to go, so bear with me a few months (years?).

Party to start:
@Skarsgard @Charwoman Gene @TallIan @tglassy @jmucchiello

LINKS:General OOC
The Lion's Den - IC
And the RG

Let's get started, shall we.

Last edited:

EarlyBird

Explorer
The first morning of your stay in Kendall Keep dawns cloudy and cool, and there may well be rain before the day is over. But nothing can deter the excitement you feel as you check over your weapons and gear and ready yourself for the adventures ahead.

At breakfast Kordo Vas gave the group last minute instructions as he learned about a hermit the locals call the Bee-Man who lives in a glade not far from where the bulette has been rampaging. From time to time the Bee-Man would bring casks of mead to the keep to trade for blankets, vegetables, and to get a few tools sharpened. Kordo Vas wants you to ask the man to visit the Keep and to see if he can't get him to start his trade up once more.

You leave The Lion's Den and Kendall Keep early, headed for the Trill Farm or Dubit's logging camp. Both have had trouble with the monstrous landshark and can give you more insight and information about the monster. The farm is closer to the Keep and stationery so finding it will be easy, but the logging camp is located near the forest edge and usually moves about monthly.

OOC: RP your little walk, about a mile and a half. And please decide where you would like to start.

tglassy

Adventurer
Derek, weapons strapped securely to his back, moves to the front of the line, ready to face any foe that approaches. He mostly stays quiet, as is his way. The start of the trip reminded him of his time in a previous group, much like this one, and the memories had stolen his tongue for the moment.

Skarsgard

Explorer
A much cleaner Slipper set out in the morning, he had taken advantage of a bath the previous evening and the smell was much more pleasant. Derek was his silent self, which allowed Slipper to slip into a comfortable step next to the big man. After a moment he pulled out a hunk of bread from his pack and tore a chunk out of it as he walked.

"Which one should we go for first?" he asks around a wad of half chewed sodden bread. "The farm is closer, should we go there first?"

tglassy

Adventurer
Ignoring the disgusting sound of the younger man chewing while trying to talk, Derek said. “The farm. I would like to know more before blindly rushing in to danger.”

Lindrel comes downstairs in the morning. She has left her expensive lute in her room along with a few odds and ends. She is sure to have a hearty breakfast before they set out.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"RAAAARGH!!! YES! GOOD MORNING!!" shouts the half-orc as he pulls his dripping head out of the rain barrel. He scoots to the front of the group, saying, "We're gonna want my eyes and my nose up front if we are gonns track this beastie and not get into trouble."

Skarsgard

Explorer
Slipper stopped chewing with his mouth agape as the half-orc stumbled to the front of the group.

"Be my guesht," he slurred as his tongue fought its way around the bread. Unconsciously he slipped back slightly letting the half-orc get a bit of a lead on him.

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: So Aurelius is the navigator, a Wisdom(Survival) check please. With advantage I'm sure someone will give him a helping hand.
And I'll have a character check done for him this weekend.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases