Homebrew "Birds of a Feather" - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Aes nudges Kert in the direction the others are headed towards Gaston. "Time for work, then"

Yes, work. And my favorite kind, too. The kind that involves drinking!

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block Searinox Nagharha

Friend+
    As the Group gets closer to the Watchtower they can see a Giant man in a Red shirt Walk out of the tower, his Dark hair slicked back and a chest as broad as a barn door. With a frown upon his face he calls one of the nearby hunters to him .
    "We're done waiting, tell the men that we are giving it another hour, after that we go in ourselves."
    "I'll get Right on it Gaston!" The Hunter nods as he runs off.
    He then turns his attention to the odd Group thats walking towards him and puts up a bright smile.
    "Do not worry dear travelers. We will have this sorted out and we will get you all to Kraven in time."

Back in the Bar
    "It's not just the village! I've heard rumors from travelers that took the long way round that Kraven and even as far north as Deadwing Retreat has trouble with the Forest... wouldn't be suprised if its like that Allround." He takes a swig from his drink
    "Thats all I know really."

Ramiel will approach Gaston. "I believe my new friends and I might we'll be able to help with your situation". Pointing to Amicus he says, "Amicus here is quite the scout I am told" Attempting to persuade Gaston to let us join his group to scout the forest.

Evi thanks to two men, buying them another round for good measure. "Thanks for the company lads, have a good one."

Leaving the bar he sees the other adventurers gathered around and moved over to join them. As Gaston reassures everyone they will get to their destination safely, Evi pipes up.

"Gaston, I have heard that Kraven and even as far north as Deadwing Retreat have been having issues with the forest." he nods to Ramiel. "It might be prudent to let us in on what is going on here, it looks like you have a bunch of people willing to help."

Community Supporter
    Grandmaster of Flowers (Lvl 18)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Gold ENnie WinnerI Defended The Walls!

Block Kobold Stew

Friend+
    At Ramiel's introduction, Amicus looks down (further down), and rubs his hands through his hair.

"Yeah. That's right." A meek smile.

"I am quite adept at sorting things out" Aes pronounces, not looking at anyone in particular, and not entertaining any discourse on the topic. After, she studies the forest edge, and other townsfolk, a fork tongue licks at her snout for an instant.

Her attention falls to the nearby gnome as he pitches his voice to be heard, her mouth forming a thin line which could be mistaken for a smile as an eye narrows on him.

Looking toward Ramiel, "Small packages are often the most rewarding."

Quick Reply Quick Reply