A review of my Favorite D&D 7/3/2018

Tony Vargas

Legend
In this case they have humor and almost as much snark as us LOL
We listened to the first hour last night - damn, it's long - it was mildly amusing (we're reviewing this game that came out last month - 10 years ago), it's odd to hear people not get tons of stuff wrong when talking about 4e, though they mis-spoke more than a few times and carefully disected the original language of Comander's Strike as an example of how 4e used keywords ("templating") to make powers clearer, when it was a prime example of /not using that template correctly/ and the errata'd version was much clearer. (Oh, and they made the same "Da Math" mistake as everyone...
...OK, as long as they don't go on to say "Epic is too easy.")

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
We listened to the first hour last night - damn, it's long - it was mildly amusing (we're reviewing this game that came out last month - 10 years ago), it's odd to hear people not get tons of stuff wrong when talking about 4e, though they mis-spoke more than a few times and carefully disected the original language of Comander's Strike as an example of how 4e used keywords ("templating") to make powers clearer, when it was a prime example of /not using that template correctly/ and the errata'd version was much clearer. (Oh, and they made the same "Da Math" mistake as everyone...
...OK, as long as they don't go on to say "Epic is too easy.")

I admit noticing a couple of "close but not quite" but the overwhelming not "tons of stuff wrong" I indeed found pretty good.

Remove ads