Shadowrun.DnD5 'DNA/DOA'

GreenKarl

First Post
GM: None are visible on any of the doors nor on the floor. Looking at the doors are some numerical numbers but they don't follow any sequence.
As a reminder for the mission you were to find a bio-sample and a datafile about the work here. You can probably assume the datafile is going to be where a main computer system is (and maybe Node) and the bio-sample would be in a lab. You did see something kind of like a lab back in the room where you killed the Watcher Spirit and where your Spirit saw the drone

"Whatabout a hard connection tothe local from here?"

This must have been a sec station, right? Sec always has hardwired backup!

While Diggs and Sovereign do their thing and they guard...
"So whatdaya think of all this, Sea Serpent?" he sofltly asks Davos with a wave towards the pile of mutated bodies, voice muffled behind his mask.
"That's Steel Serpent. I think that the formula we're after got loose. Don't let any of these things bite or scratch you."

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Sovereign begins to explain but NTensity is quickly lost and holds up a large hand: "So we'll have find the f***ing c-server to get the files, is what you'ra saying?" he summarizes as best he can... "What about those weak 'nodes' down there?" In his head they look like floating metal balls with smiley faces on them.

That's probably wrong.

"That's Steel Serpent. I think that the formula we're after got loose. Don't let any of these things bite or scratch you."
"Good plan," agrees the troll before reaching up and carefully touching his neck tattoo -- the sparking bird... "Why steel serpent then?"

It seems like a bit more than just casual interrest.

GreenKarl

First Post
"Well talking about snakes is great an all" Sovereign mutters "Maybe we could table that to after we get paid. Heck I will buy you all drinks at Underworld 93 but for now I don't like spending any more time down here they we have to. So what's our next move?"

GreenKarl

First Post
GM: Sorry I read that and then forgot :D

To his earlier question Sovereign added "More then likely they are just the door security ports. Each one has a directed powercell and mini-Node, such that they can accept wireless access codes. They don't connect to each other at all so I can't use them to access anything but the door lock. My best guess is we might find something past that door" as he points his pistol towards the southern door "as that's where I am picking up something electrical."

Binder Fred

"Because the title of the Iron Fist was taken, by one who does not deserve it."
"Hate it when they runout of my flavors at Freeznoes," agrees the other, deadpan.

After Sovereign explains:
"Blind as a bat it is then."

With a sigh NTensity surrenders to the Zen and relaxes into f***king 'tranquility', since apparently he has to... "You chummers search this place anyways, case they left anything that might show us the way to the server?" Just a f***ing pic would do, anything Bessy could search for... "I'll go take a peek at what's behind door numeros dos," with a jerk of the thumb towards the big door to the north.

You pull out the big sec, you got to be guarding something, right?

Action: Go Astral and then through the north door, please (with Bessy in tow, just in case).

GreenKarl

First Post
NTensity's body returns to the floor while his spirit again leaves its meat shell. His summoned spirit nods towards him and they move to the northern door... to find their way blocked! The troll is not completely sure the there appears to be a bio-layer sandwiched within the heavy door. Checking quickly it appears that this bio-layer has also been incorporated within the floors also!

The shaman has heard rumors of should set up but it suppose to expensive. The bio-component has too be keep alive someway...

Binder Fred

Jackpot. Astral-NTensity starts circling, trying to get a feel for the size of the thing...

[sblock=Actions]Move along the edge of the protected zone, please (with a hand on it when he’s in solid matter and can’t see) — first horizontally, and then over and under vertically in 3D.

Looking to get a quick idea on the size of the protected zone... and should they happen to find a compartment along the way, all the better :)[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases