Dave Arneson Game Day 2018 - Coming soon!

havard

Adventurer

Dave Arneson Game Day first appeared sometime after Dave Arneson passed away in 2009. While others were more involved in its creation, it has been co-opted by the people over at the Comeback Inn and other places where fans of Blackmoor and Dave Arneson gather. Although it less ambitious than say Gary Gygax Game Day, Dave Arneson Game Day represents yet another opportunity to celebrate our beloved hobby of Roleplaying Games.

Do you want to do something to honor the D&D Co-Creator on his birthday a little over a week from now? Any celebration of our hobby is appropriate! Run a game, organize a convention or gathering, post about it here in this thread or at the other places where Blackmoor and Dave Arneson are being celebrated. Most importantly, tell us about it!

See the official announcement here.

We have some suprises in store for you as well, so stay tuned to see what hard core Blackmoor fans and friends of Dave Arneson can come up with.

-Havard

Visit the Comeback Inn
Follow Havard's Blackmoor Blog

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
As an aging Twin Cities gamer, I'm glad to see our homeboy be honored in this way. While I'm more of an EGG fan, DA provided the spark that started the engine.

havard

Adventurer

havard

Adventurer
As an aging Twin Cities gamer, I'm glad to see our homeboy be honored in this way. While I'm more of an EGG fan, DA provided the spark that started the engine.

I think we can all be fans of both D&D creators :)

Did you ever play with anyone from Arneson's group up there in the Twin Cities? :)

-Havard

Remove ads