[LFP] Starfinder Dead Sun's on Mondays!

rham7649

First Post
I'm a veteran GM in US Mountain Time that is interested in running the Dead Sun's Adventure path for Starfinder on Fantasy Grounds on Mondays during the day. I know this is a weird time slot and I might be able to do Sundays but it would have to be later at night. Monday's are preferable only because I will have the house to myself to provide a better gaming experience for those interested in playing. I have an Ultimate subscription so this will be a free to play game for all who participate. Though, donations are accepted and appreciated and would be used to purchase the following books for the Adventure path.

My GMing style is more about following the rules as close as I can, but Rule of Cool will play into certain actions if you can persuade me to do it! Love focusing more on Player enjoyment than anything but don't think that means I will pull punches when things get tough.

If you're interested please leave an application detailing your character concept, backstory (if applicable) name, preferred time of play and gaming experience.

I'm excited to start playing some Starfinder so I hope I can get some players interested.

Remove ads