ZEITGEIST [ZEITGEIST] New game questions (pathfinder)

Andrew Moreton

Adventurer
Also remember your timescale will vary. Allowing or the fact we play twice as often I am still going to finish Act 1 in less than half the time as Karma Kollapse. It all depends of the play style of your group.
My group don't find any real difference between being given full WBL every level and grabbing loot and then spending it all in the first convenient down time , it takes about the same amount of effort.

Karma Kollapse

First Post
8 - any other GM tips/tricks you'd like to add specific to Zeitgeist?

Get your head around the conspiracy, their motivations and who is among them. Each member of the Try and play Rock with some redeeming qualities when he shows up, else your players will hate him and never trust him.

I apparently half wrote this. Should be: Each member of the conspiracy has his/her own reasons for being there and their own belief as to what the group's goals are, they are often contradictory and confusing. Your players will likely struggle to piece everything together, and that might make things complicated.

Mrpereira

Explorer
We decided against crafting - the stipend is the total value they are allowed to have (unless of course they do some illicit business), so why bother crafting when you can ask for an item instead.

Andrew Moreton

Adventurer
None of my group use crafting yet.
However I would allow them to craft items as part of their stipend for half price(i.e the cost to make rather than the sale price the stipend is based on), there is a fair amount of downtime early on and I would allow the pc's up to 4 hours crafting a day while still doing their jobs so a crafting day for every full day.
I also don't modify the stipend for artifacts the group may aquire (1st Sword of Ssramma, the Icons, Shimmering wand of Egal etc)

Karma Kollapse

First Post
None of my group use crafting yet.
However I would allow them to craft items as part of their stipend for half price(i.e the cost to make rather than the sale price the stipend is based on), there is a fair amount of downtime early on and I would allow the pc's up to 4 hours crafting a day while still doing their jobs so a crafting day for every full day.
I also don't modify the stipend for artifacts the group may aquire (1st Sword of Ssramma, the Icons, Shimmering wand of Egal etc)

Basically for our group, everything here for the most part. I've allowed crafting during large downtime (like the start of Adventure #4). A lot of the treasures in Crypta Hereticarum I let the players keep (like the monk's gloves, and the aforementioned Sword of Srasama.).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases