DMsGuild Black Friday sale!

Henry

Autoexreginated
I've been eyeing the Eberron guide for a while now, but the 20 bucks was just outside the range I was comfortable paying for an impulse buy (my chances of running Eberron in the next six months are very slim). In the same vein, I have been eyeing a number of the Artificer class takes to bundle with the Eberron stuff - All the ratings for them are pretty much the same, and I'm hard pressed to buy something sight unseen on just four or five ratings. When they're each the price of a pricey bottle of water, though, it's very hard to pass up...

Another thought is some of the supplemental Waterdeep stuff, because I am definitely running Dragon Heist soon for a group, and the stuff like encounter ideas and that really sweet Deed of Ownership is perfect to add color and really sell the idea of owning their own base of operations. (We've had games with HQs before, but they always seem to be a plot element to threaten or destroy them, which totally defeats their purpose!)

This is not a small sale, by any means, and having thousands of products at 1/3rd off makes it really, really hard to say no.

Last edited:

Remove ads