Strands of Fate 2e Resources?

Andrew Leggett

First Post
I posted this over at RPG.net over a month ago and got nothing, so I'm hoping you guys can hopefully provide some insight.

I picked up Strands of Fate 2e when it came out back in November, and from what I've gathered so far, it seems like the perfect mix of FATE freedom with enough crunch to solve the "hand-wavium" issues I have with FATE Core. However, in my quest to begin a campaign using this system, I've been trying to find resources online to help me grok the system better and make my job as GM a bit easier. Yet despite my best efforts, I can't seem to find a lot of support for the system online. I get that it's probably not the most popular system, but I figured there has to be some people playing this somewhere.

Any custom made Strands out there that I can use to gather ideas or use as a template? A board with some player and GM feedback regarding what works, what doesn't, and helpful tweaks for GMs and players alike? Zone maps for combats or resources created that facilitate a better playing experience? Or, the holy grail of finds, an actual recorded play session to watch how this whole system actually flows?

My Google-Fu has failed me, so if any of you out there can help an aspiring Strands of Fate GM, I'd be very appreciative. Thanks in advance.

oni no won

First Post
It is a shame that the home site took down its forum. There is a Google+ forum you can try but I don't know how long it will remain up and running.

Ratskinner

Adventurer
I follow the Fate groups pretty regularly and I can't say that I've seen very many people talking about published Strands implementations. I've seen a few people talking about their homebrew stuff, but I can't say that I know of any available online.

Jeffrey Brite

First Post
Did you ever find a form. My group of friends are playing it and we love it. I did create a "Block" for character sheets in World Anvil if you use that.

Jeff

Andrew Leggett

First Post
Ha, funny enough, I did find a forum. But judging by your post, I'm pretty sure it's yours. You made a subreddit and posted it over at rpg.net. I've already joined and inundated your sub with my questions (I'm Rampel).

If I have you mistaken, then my apologies. But if I don't, you should link your sub here. Hopefully it could lead others like myself to a place with some answers.

Remove ads