• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a well-written high-level (10-20) campaign setting in the Underdark from any edition of D&D.

mrLethol

First Post
Hello! I will soon start to GM "Curse of Strahd", which is for players between level 3 and 10. I want to give the players to continue their adventures with the same characters afterward. It crossed my mind that a high-level adventure in the Underdark will suit this purpose very well since I want to continue with another horror-themed adventure.
But it's very hard to find such an adventure and I have plenty of time. Is there any well-written (preferably official) campaign of any D&D edition that fit this purpose? I will, with the help of the different official rulebooks and with the help of Volos Guide to monsters convert it to D&D 5e. I am happy for all serious suggestions I can get!
Thank you!

Jacob Lewis

Ye Olde GM
If you can find it.

s-l640.jpg

City of the Spider Queen would work well. It's for level 10+ PCs, and starts with a dungeon on the surface that would be an easy transition for a horror-based game (SPOILER: a tomb complex). Combat-heavy, but features imaginative and cool enemies and locations. And a lot easier to run than something like Out of the Abyss.

While the Night Below is a great campaign, it's for levels 1-12, with no real real easy way to start with the higher-level content.

Last edited:

Remove ads