Another request: Order of the Bow master?

Red Baron

First Post
I have a player looking for the specs for the 'Order of the Bow master' (sic?) PrC. Apparently it was in a Dragon a while back, but I don't have that issue. If somebody could email the class specs, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks in advance,
Scott

Silveras

First Post
Red Baron said:
I have a player looking for the specs for the 'Order of the Bow master' (sic?) PrC. Apparently it was in a Dragon a while back, but I don't have that issue. If somebody could email the class specs, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks in advance,
Scott

I don't recall it being in Dragon. I *do* recall it being in the Epic Level Handbook.

[Edit: But I appear to be wrong, as I cannot find it.]

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
If it's not in the SRD, folks, please don't post the specifics here - although you may want to point the person to where (issue or book) they can be found.

Thanks!

Numion

First Post
It's in issue #297.

Piratecat, what would be the use of it being in the SRD, since this site isn't a product that conforms to the use of d20 lisence?

Fair use clause is another matter, but that has nothing to do with SRD or d20.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'm a lot less interested in splitting hairs than I am in gently reminding folks about board protocol. Let me rephrase: reposting a copyrighted class in full is generally bad form. But you knew that, right? :p

Anyways, Red Baron was clever and asked that someone email him with the info.

Red Baron

First Post
Sorry if I'm ruffling feathers or stepping on toes: This is simply a favor for one of my players, who wants the class for a one-off game that is sure to come up before I can get my hands on a copy of issue 297... (BTW, thanks Numion).

Silveras

First Post
the Jester said:
What's #297's 'theme'? I'd like to get a look at the class, and I prolly have the issue if I could only find it...

Theme: Epic play. It was the companion issue for the Epic Level Handbook when it came out.

Remove ads