Whatever Happened To...

Zoatebix

Working on it
Perpetrated Press?

Perpetrated had two products that I liked, bought, and have used piecemeal in my game - and then they dropped off the face of the planet. I know their writer/game designer has a full time job, but it doesn't look like their website's been updated in a year. Is everything all right with them, or did they just decide not to write any more material?

Any other promising companies out there that people miss? I was going to write about Cryptosnark, too, until I found this: http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=78137
-g

Azure Trance

First Post
Dunno. I thought about it too a few days ago, I still have both their books, but they seemed to drop off the face of the earth. IIRC though, before Factory came out they were considering either Factory or a Monster book. here's hoping.

mroberon1972

First Post
Nope. Seems that they are gone. They don't repond to e-mail, and I have found no sign of life since Factory was printed.

Hope he wasn't hurt...

thundershot

Adventurer
I wonder this all the time... and somehow, before I even clicked on this note to read it, I had a feeling it was going to be about Perpetrated Press... I've already made 3.5 notes for Factory (use the hit dice PLUS the level adjustment to get the ECL, since the ECL's were kinda messed up on the robots, what with being constructs and all). He was going to do a third book with vehicles, I think, but it's been a while.....

Chris

Remove ads