A Paladin in Hell

Calico_Jack73

First Post
When 3.0 first came out my DM converted it and ran it for us. Definitely one of my faves of all time. Unfortunately I have lost touch with him. It shouldn't be too hard, most of the creatures in PiH have write-ups in the MM. The Unholy Symbol Golem was a bitch though... you'll have to convert that yourself. Oh, if we only had a Bard when we fought it. Traps are the hardest thing to convert in the whole thing... use your own best judgement on DCs to disarm them.

Edit: I don't have my copy of PiH but when I get a chance I'll be happy to help do some conversions. :)

Last edited:

Calico_Jack73

First Post
I looked at the Unholy Golem... it is going to be a doozy. Every round the party has to make TWO saves. If they pass both then no problem. If they fail one then they are Frightened. If they fail both they DIE!!!!! :]

thorian

Explorer
the Jester said:
Where did all that devil-shufflin' happen, then? Something Planescape?
There are three sources I can think of off of the top of my head. The planes of law box set, the hellbound: Blood War box set and the Guide to Hell. The primary source of the shakeup is in Guide to Hell, which deals a lot with infernal history.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Calico_Jack73 said:
I don't believe so... If I remember it is when Asmodeus almost ascended to godhood.

Actually, to be technical, it said that he imprisoned that world in the Valis Sphere so that the people within would worship him as a god - if they even did, and what would happen, aren't accounted for (though by all accounts, that's probably either not true, or not what he really wanted...see Guide to Hell for more expository info on that).

Last edited:

Remove ads