Eberron Campaign - NYC

Osiris

First Post
Where in NYC?

I live in downtown Brooklyn. Been role-playing since about 1979-80. I can commit to 1-2 times a month, but no more (responsibilities and all that). Otherwise, though, I'm interested.

crow81

First Post
Osiris said:
Where in NYC?

I live in downtown Brooklyn. Been role-playing since about 1979-80. I can commit to 1-2 times a month, but no more (responsibilities and all that). Otherwise, though, I'm interested.

If you need a third

I would love to play a casual game once or twice a month. I live in Jersey City but can easily get to Manhattan or Downtown Brooklyn. Haven't played for a few years, I am really fiending for a game.

Crow

Hmm, What day is good for everyone? Sundays are good for me. I have a lot of responsibilities as well and once or twice a month sounds fantastic (including an ongoing campaign). The game will probably be in midtown.

I am also a firm believer in "the people you play with should be people you would hang out/get along with", hence is everyone interested in meeting up? email me directly - alienist6@yahoo.com

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Waylander the Slayer said:
Hmm, What day is good for everyone? Sundays are good for me. I have a lot of responsibilities as well and once or twice a month sounds fantastic (including an ongoing campaign). The game will probably be in midtown.

I am also a firm believer in "the people you play with should be people you would hang out/get along with", hence is everyone interested in meeting up? email me directly - alienist6@yahoo.com
Might I suggest we all get together at the next www.dnd.meetup.com gathering to organize this?

That way you'll have an even bigger pool of people who might be intrested.

crow81

First Post
Waylander the Slayer said:

Waylander,

I dropped you an email the other day but I haven't heard back did you get it?

Let me know

Rich

Remove ads