[YB!] Black Angus vs. Hanoi Xan

Chriskaballa

First Post
Black Angus walks into the arena registration area, posts a short message on the bulletin board, and makes a hasty exit, covering his entire body in his black cloak.

The message reads:

Black Angus challenges any new entrants into the world of martial arts. A willing challenger may post a response on the spot below this paper.

A small spot is open on the cork board beneath the message from Black Angus.

Last edited:

Chriskaballa

First Post
Black Angus steps forward and speaks clearly and slowly.

Where there is money to be earned and power to be gained, I will fight.

You have yourself an opponent.

Wicht

Hero
Hanoi Xan has decided to fight the one styling himself as Black Angus. With a grin the black robed villain greets his foe with the ritual insult.

I find your people to be insane, your barn to be cursed, and your discipline to be bad.

Hanoi Xan
Thug 1 (4-3); (Yen=0)
Chimera Style, Member of the Island gang
Dirty Trick

Chriskaballa

First Post
Well met. Let the match begin.

Black Angus returns the ritual insult.

I find your kitten to be jaded, your guardhouse to be puny, and your strength to be flippant.

Black Angus
White Belt (0-0), No Yen Acquired
No Style Adopted, Unaffiliated

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
"Insulting my kitten? How shocking!"

On the chance I win, let me declare now that I want I stategy/speed match for five flags and judge generated moves is fine by me.

Darkwolf

First Post
With bad discipline, how do you ever expect to get out of the ranks of the white belts? Insults to Hanoi Xan!

MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the caves south of the Purelands on the morning of the panther.

Black Angus
<MeowthBot> 1: The lizard dodges next to the badlands; avoids the energy of the battlements!
<MeowthBot> 2: The dagger torments the palace; grasps the kick of the rain!
<MeowthBot> 3: The panther sings next to the mountain; protects against the assailment of the invisible blade!
<MeowthBot> 4: The hammer burns the plain; calmly leaps over the edge of the orchid!
<MeowthBot> 5: The needle annihilates the foothills; guards against the edge of the bamboo!

Hanoi Xan
<MeowthBot> 1: The blizzard drops next to the foothills; guards against the descent of the shield!
<MeowthBot> 2: The lizard annihilates the pillars; fends off the offensive of the mind!
<MeowthBot> 3: The wolf tumbles below the garden; shields the assailment of the flame!
<MeowthBot> 4: The tiger blasts the village; dodges the descent of the wyrm!
<MeowthBot> 5: The phoenix swims in the midst of the tundra; quells the offensive of the fire!

Chriskaballa

First Post
"I feel the luck within me! Today is the day I will begin my ascent into the ranks of the powerful and rich!"

With a loud battlecry, Black Angus runs forth, his black cloak sweeping behind him, and lets loose with a flurry of punches as fast as he can whip them out.

The panther sings next to the mountain; protects against the assailment of the invisible blade!

Wicht

Hero
"You have much to learn," laughs Hanoi Xan as he sweeps forward to kick at his opponents legs in a tripping attacking.

The lizard annihilates the pillars; fends off the offensive of the mind!

Darkwolf

First Post
Singing isn't going to do anything but make the judge cringe...while Hanoi Xan is making Black Angus cringe by being hit!

Point Hanoi!
1 flag Hanoi; 0 flags Black Angus

Remove ads