Tron 2.0

kirinke

First Post
I'm thinking about buying it, maybe have a few laughs and nostagic moments. As a game, how does it rank? Game play wise, that sort of thing?

Last edited:

evildm

Explorer
I was actually surprised with Tron 2.0. I haven't seen Tron since I was little, and remember very little from it. That said, the game is absolutely top notch. You wouldn't think that a game made to look like Tron would actually look GOOD, but it does. Not only that, but the gameplay is just stellar. It's a shame it didn't do better commercially, it really deserves it. I play just about every game under the sun, and I highly recommend picking it up. :)

evildm said:
I was actually surprised with Tron 2.0. I haven't seen Tron since I was little, and remember very little from it. That said, the game is absolutely top notch. You wouldn't think that a game made to look like Tron would actually look GOOD, but it does. Not only that, but the gameplay is just stellar. It's a shame it didn't do better commercially, it really deserves it. I play just about every game under the sun, and I highly recommend picking it up. :)

I'm definately in full agreement with evildm, it's a great game. I heard somewhere that there wasn't going to be a Tron 2 movie, but there was Tron 2.0, and I tend to think it's mabye a bit better because this way you are the main character.

Looks good, fun to play, true to the movie/theme. If you liked the movie it's a must-buy, and it should be down to no more than $30 by now. Be sure, if you buy it, to listen to all the background chatter, some of it can be pretty darned funny if you know at least a little Geek-Speek (ie: Understand buffers, ect).

Hatchling Dragon

KenM

Banned
Banned
I heard they got Bruce Boxlietner(SP?), The actor that played Tron in the movie, to do the voice for the game as well. :cool:

Remove ads