Iron Kingdoms Character Guide review?

Caspian

First Post
Erm, ya, this being the largest D20 reviewer on the web, I would have thought there would have been a review for the character guide somewhere here. However, its been about a month, and still no review... What happened?

(Not that it'd influence my purchase of it either way, just curious)

Jonathan

Crothian

First Post
Nothing "happened". Some times books get reviewed in a decent time, sometimes they don't. Personally, I don't have the book and it is not of that big of interest to me to go buy it. Also, while the Staff Reviewers do get a fair amount of stuff reviewed, there are books that just don't get reviewed. So, we also rely on the fans to help fill in some of the gabs.

JoeGKushner

First Post
Crothian said:
Personally, I don't have the book and it is not of that big of interest to me to go buy it. Also, while the Staff Reviewers do get a fair amount of stuff reviewed, there are books that just don't get reviewed. So, we also rely on the fans to help fill in some of the gabs.

Well, I don't have the book either if that helps. :lol:

EricNoah

Adventurer
Writing the in-depth reviews required for the reviews database is kind of a thankless task. I appreciate those who take the time to do it.

JoeBlank

Explorer
EricNoah said:
Writing the in-depth reviews required for the reviews database is kind of a thankless task. I appreciate those who take the time to do it.
Agreed. I've only done a few, here and elsewhere, and doing it properly takes a lot of time.

Plus the IK book is huge, so I bet a lot of people have not finished it. And, distribution seems slow. It is not on available on Amazon yet, for instance. I'm sure reviews will appear before too long. I'll be looking forward to them to help me decide whether to buy the book.

Crothian

First Post
I'd say Thankless at worst. I'd perfer people talking about a review of mine eeven if it was to bitch and complain about it. Better then the silence......

:D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases