• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Current Conversion Requests

Kafkonia

First Post
I've looked for but haven't found conversions for:

Argos
Broken One
Chronovoid
Deepspawn
Tome Guardian

Can anyone point me to existing 3.5 conversions, or else add them to the appropriate request lists? :)

GrayLinnorm

Explorer
Deepspawn were in Monster Compendium: Monsters of Faerun and were updated to 3.5 in Lost Empires of Faerun. Broken ones were in Denizens of Dread, which was by Sword and Sorcery Studios. I think Wizards took back the license to Ravenloft, so it may not be official.

Kafkonia

First Post
GrayLinnorm said:
Deepspawn were in Monster Compendium: Monsters of Faerun and were updated to 3.5 in Lost Empires of Faerun. Broken ones were in Denizens of Dread, which was by Sword and Sorcery Studios. I think Wizards took back the license to Ravenloft, so it may not be official.

Thanks, I'll check my FLGS and see if they have any of either remaining... sometimes I get lucky and the older books are on sale.

GeorgeFields

Explorer
Thanks, Shade. I won't be needing it immediately, but I quit getting Dragon Mag around #300. I might have to keep my eye out for that one when it's released.

Remove ads