Character Review

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Hmm, another question on procedure. If there is a character who has been reviewed by 2 people already, but they stated changes that need to be made and so withheld approval, do we usually have those same 2 people wait for the changes and approve?

garyh

First Post
Hmm, another question on procedure. If there is a character who has been reviewed by 2 people already, but they stated changes that need to be made and so withheld approval, do we usually have those same 2 people wait for the changes and approve?

If the corrections are made and the comments addressed, I don't see why the original reviewer would have to be the final approver. So yeah, if the problems are fixed (and you don't find anymore), you can give an approval.

covaithe

Explorer
I could use an approval. Both Covaithe and Lord Sessadore have reviewed me and I made the changes they recommended. L4W:pC:Les Ghentel (Dawn Raven - ENWiki)

It doesn't have to be me that checks things again after the changes I asked for, but it does need to be another full judge, since your other approval is from a trial judge.

I'd like to be able to promise that I'll get to this quickly, but I think I'd be lying if I did. :(

Dawn Raven

First Post
Hah! Time is of no essence. Les is not even in a game yet. Simply sitting around staring blank-faced at other adventurers and wondering what to do next.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases