• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I do believe that the troll was curious about someone drawing a picture of him and what it will look like. But you can never tell with trolls. It could be gas.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I want to sketch up and draw the characters of our most fine game. To know which to start working with first, I have decided to, of course, roll for it!

I'll roll a 1d6 and with this list, we'll know who is going to be drawn:
1. Scrag
2. Rosalia
3. Jhon
4. Roderic
5. Gork
6. Tuk

Roll: Cha-chan cha-chan! : 1

Scrag is the winner!

I think this did.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Here's a work in progress of Scrag. There's a lot of detials to take care of, color that went over the lines, etc, AND Still needs inking and textures.

Attachments

• Scrag.jpg
    Scrag.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 179

Yttermayn

First Post
Looking good so far, Voda! I remember something about the troll breed as being descended from an aquatic one?
update: found it-
"Whenever asked to identify himself, the young troll points a thumb in his chest and utters the word "Scrag." No one knows if its his name or if it is an indicator of an aquatic troll heritage. His sea-green and bluish hued skin would seem to indicate the latter, but he doesn't possess any of the other traits that seperate an aquatic troll from a regular troll."

FYI

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads