• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CB's Grim Frequencies AP OOC -- COMPLETE

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Addendum regarding the guns issue - Its also insanely easy to look up guns on the internet so IDing a gun would only take a few minutes once we get to a computer.

Forged Fury

First Post
Woohoo, level!

Just to clarify... if we want to replace a feat we have at level 1, we have to meet the prereqs for the feat at level 1 rather than 2, right? I think the biggest challenge for everyone WRT the Combat Martial Arts feat is that it requires a +1 BAB, which many of us aren't getting until this level. Unfortunately, I don't think anyone is eligible for it as it only appears on the Strong Hero's feat list.

As for Cyril, I'm going to swap Talents from Charm to Fast Talk. More up his alley and provides combat utility at level 3 & 5.

Forged Fury

First Post
Right, but we're 2nd level, aren't we? I was just saying that at 2nd level, no one on the team is eligible for Combat Martial Arts.

To be more explicit, only a L2 Strong Hero is eligible to take Combat Martial Arts as their bonus feat at 2nd Level (although they could take it at 1st if they wanted).

Rubberneck

First Post
I guess IRL I have stats in gun proficiency because I am quite handy with firearms and can identify most. I swear I am not crazy... Anyway I'll be leveling J.R. in the morning.

Forged Fury said:
Just to clarify... if we want to replace a feat we have at level 1, we have to meet the prereqs for the feat at level 1 rather than 2, right? I think the biggest challenge for everyone WRT the Combat Martial Arts feat is that it requires a +1 BAB, which many of us aren't getting until this level. Unfortunately, I don't think anyone is eligible for it as it only appears on the Strong Hero's feat list.
This is correct, yes. Most of you dont get a feat at Level 2, so it's a moot point. Lest anyone reading this be confused, however, what he is NOT saying is that you must wait until you have a feat's prerequisite for an entire level before selecting said feat. I don't want anyone coming away with the impression that they have to wait until 3rd level to select a feat that requires the character have BAB +1. As long as the character is otherwise eligible, she could select Combat Martial Arts at 2nd level.

When you level up, your first select your class. As soon as you select your class, you are considered to have all the benefits of that class, including BAB. If I am confusing you, please consult the core rulebook pp 77, "A character can gain a feat at the same level at which he or she gains all the prerequisites."

I hate to ask this, but for HP can we take the (1/2 ROUNDUP) option in lieu of rolling?
Yes. No problem.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads