• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [Pathfinder] airwalkrr's Rise of the Runelords Reborn! IC

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

The Keleshite quirks an eyebrow at the byplay between his two companions, but keeps his thoughts firmly behind his teeth. Best to let this play out now, while we're not in mortal peril, I think. Let's get the pecking order established early so we can work together when it starts to really count. He strides along with the other two on the way to the Glassworks.

[/section]

[sblock=OOC]--[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]--[/sblock]

Defense: 14, Critical Defense: +08, Armor DR: 5/Magic or Large, CMD: 19
Fort: +3, Reflex: +3, Will: +0

Initiative: +3, Perception: +0, Sense Motive: +0

Weapon in Hand: None

Abilities: Str 19, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 10

Condition: None
[/sblock]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
As you make your way down Glass Street, you cannot help but notice a group of young women watching you from up ahead. They begin to whisper, and one seems to be blushing. As you pass by, it is clear that one red-haired maiden is blushing. She averts her gaze as you cast a glance in her direction. (Knowledge: local)

A furnace is pumping smoke into the air, and you can smell it before you even arrive. Luckily the breeze seems to carry the smell out to the ocean. The Glassworks is a rather impressively-sized industrial structure, with high ceilings and a variety of glass windows. The main entryway to the Glassworks is closed, but appears unlocked. There are several other entrances. One appears to be an entry to a loading room. There are a pair of workers moving supplies inside through a set of large double doors. There is also an entrance to a showroom on the south side of the building. Around back you can see a set of stairs that lead down from a back entrance to the Glassworks to the beach below. A sign outside this entrance reads in two languages, one in Common, the other quite foreign, "Employee Entrance Only."

G

Guest 11456

Thrindar: Initiative +2 / Perception +3 / Sense Motive +3

The dwarf frowned at the exchange between two of his companions. "Perhaps it would be best for all if we were to distribute the healing potions amongst as many of us as possible. That way should there be a mishap there is less chance that all could be broken. Also, should they be needed it would be better if each had some healing. I of course have my divine magic so I do not need a potion at this time."

airwalkrr

Adventurer
As you stand in front of the Glassworks, Nuko and Jamir discuss the distribution of potions. However, Thrindar and Kelvyn notice the rather sudden approach of a stunning young woman with fire-red hair. Jeckyl happens to be strolling down the road for a leisurely walk at the time and notices the encounter as well, taking note of the fellow heroes who assisted in fighting off the goblin attack. You recognize the girl as the blushing girl from earlier, and see now that it is one of the Vinder girls, a daughter of the owner of the General Store.

"Hi, Kelvyn," she says, sashaying up to the warrior, her luxurious red hair falling over one eye. "I saw everything you did at the Festival. The competitions. The goblins. Everything. You were amazing. You don't look like most people around here. Is everyone from your land so bold and dashing... and handsome?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Doctor Jekyll watches the beautiful young woman approach the warrior with a smile on his face 'If only i could be that strong - again - ' he thinks to himself, 'On the other hand it is best I NEVER see HIM again.'

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

Kelvyn stops his determined stroll toward the Glassworks as the young woman approaches and casts an appreciative eye up and down her lovely form. "Well, lass, everyone knows a Keleshite man is worth two ordinary mortals!" he grins. "Still, I judge that others did more than I to foil the Goblin's infernal schemes. Might I have the honor of your name?"
[/section]

[sblock=OOC]--[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]--[/sblock]

Defense: 14, Critical Defense: +08, Armor DR: 5/Magic or Large, CMD: 19
Fort: +3, Reflex: +3, Will: +0

Initiative: +3, Perception: +0, Sense Motive: +0

Weapon in Hand: None

Abilities: Str 19, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 10

Condition: None
[/sblock]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
The young woman strokes her lips playfully with her finger. Her lips are unnaturally red, perhaps rouge? "Aye, my handsome man," she replies in response to the comment about the goblin, "but few appeared as heroic or mighty as they did so. You caught my eye.

"My name is Shayliss, Shayliss Vinder. My father owns the General Store. And who are these intrepid companions of yours? They look able-bodied... or at least able-souled as well."

OOC: Although Shayliss seems romantically interested in Kelvyn during this scene, she is more than happy to talk to Jekyll and Thrindar as well, as it appears she is impressed by all varieties of heroes and adventurers.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: Oh, I am with them now? Sorry. Didn't know.

Dr. Jekyll bows graciously. He knows he is not of the "Able bodied" type. He would be as HIM, though. He adjusts his acid stained and flashburned coat, brushes off a bit of ash and smiles. "Dr. Jekyll, Scientist, at you service, mi' lady."

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"A scientist, you say?" Shayliss says with keen interest. "You certainly seem the type. I've heard stories of the academies in Magnimar where gadgeteers and alchemists are always coming up with fantastic creations. You wouldn't happen to have a homunculus would you? An elfish spellcaster came through Sandpoint last year with one. The beast followed him around like a familiar, but it was strange, like it had been stitched together from the different parts of other animals. It followed him around the shop like a little imp!"

And what about you, friend dwarf? You have the trappings of a holy man, but seem the quiet sort. There aren't a lot of dwarves in our town, so I can't say I've met a lot of them, but the few I know, like the locksmith, are always so boisterous. And I've never known a priest to turn down the opportunity for a good sermon!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads