• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A New World of Kulan PbP Game! (Recruitment [Full])

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
never mind my last question. I googled and got:

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Elves,_Gray_(Race)

from 3.5 srd.org: Taller and grander in physical appearance than others of their race, gray elves have a reputation for being aloof and arrogant (even by elven standards). They have either silver hair and amber eyes or pale golden hair and violet eyes. They prefer clothing of white, silver, yellow, or gold, with cloaks of deep blue or purple.
The stats for gray elves are also in the MM.

I'll post some thoughts on where they would normally call home in the region and post it on the Campaign Guide thread.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Another important aspect of Kulan. There isn't a "Common" language anywhere beside the continent known as Harqual. For all other continents, there is often a common language or standard trade language but it has a unique name. For Kanpur, the are [not only languages based on real world languages but also languages based on the standard fantasy races. Since Bard's Gate is considered a crossroads city, it will have a common language that is unique to the city. Plus there is a 'common' trade tongue.

Neither has a name yet.

Hmm, "gate" in Latvian is "vārti." In Slovak it is "brána." is so "Bravatin" for the common city language. For the trade language, "Pircēja Mēle," which means Buyer's Tongue in Latvian. But the name would be simplified/abbreviated in Bard's Gate: "Pirej-Mel" Only merchant from outside the city call it the Buyer's Tongue. People from Nilvah call it buy its full name.

kinem

Adventurer
12, 12, 11, 10, 10, 10

Knightfall: I can work with those stats, but they are fairly low. Can I re-roll? This is why I prefer point buy :)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
12, 12, 11, 10, 10, 10

Knightfall: I can work with those stats, but they are fairly low. Can I re-roll? This is why I prefer point buy :)
Whoa. Those are low. Way to low!

Two options: 1) Keep the two 12s, and re-roll four more times. You take the best four out of the 11, three 10s, and whatever else you roll.

2) Complete re-roll. If you do this, you take the new results even if they turn out worse. (I cannot see how that could happen.)

Maybe use a different dice roller.

Remove ads