• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

flwad

Explorer
Updated to fix several major bugs from the feedback received!

Have fun and keep the feedback and bug details coming!

Thanks!

ForgedAnvil

Joining late on this one due to travel but started reentering my dragonborn druid from 1st level (If any of these have been previously addressed please excuse repeat):

Dragonborn does not allow any ancestry except Ghostwise.

Wildshape on Start is active at Level 1, should not be active until 2nd level. Also does not limit to available CR'

Second level: Circle of Moon: Proper forms available in wildshape, but still wrong list for other circles.

No blank entry in conditions drop-down for reset.

Encumbered does not effect movement.

Much Easier to copy Possessions in Bag of Holding (Copy of CSII) after copying CSII in new Character sheet.

Level 5 Gained Magic Item which gave me Spells not in Druid Spells - Typed them in to Last slots in Correct Levels, marked Prepared and added Number of Additional Prepared spells - worked well. Also gives me +1 on spell save dc & spell attacks - added adjustment - works well lastly gives me + to all ST Added on Start in Adjustment - worked well.

10th level: Elemental Wild Shape should show up in active features or ability features.

14th level: 1000 forms should show up in active features or ability features.

Gained Homunculus : DM Treats as Familiar: Filled in Overrides: Shows up in Mount on Start or CSII

Awakened Mount does not show Overrides.

Last edited:

Fighter-KOU

Villager
Hi, ForgedAnvil,

I'm looking forward to your V2 Alpha release!! (^^)/

Hello fans of ForgedAnvil - Translations need to be updated, an updated (and simplified) translation flie will up upload when the BETA version is released (no macros required anymore!)

Now, I'm checking ALPHA carefully.
When BETA will release, I'll review and submit latest "JP translate data" at top speed with your Beer ;-)

Fighter-KOU

flwad

Explorer
I have been able to copy large sections of text by using the format painter in Excel to paint the receiving area with the format from the origin. Be sure and leave one line with the original format. Copy the text then format paint the receiving area from the remaining line of original format.

elbowlessgoat

First Post
1 small thing:
When selecting Half-High-Elf, it takes away the subrace (which is good) and replaces it with Trait, which then shows Deep (which I believe not to be right).

Secondly, is there any way that we, the community, can help out to incorporate all the options that have come out officially? (e.g. DDAL season 1 to 4 backgrounds)

I'd love to just be able to choose Monster Hunter when creating a season 4 origin character, even if it means I have to type it up and afterwards it can be made available to the masses.

SansMoins

Explorer
Not sure where this is coming from, but I made a Rouge 4/Fighter 1 and I have tumble listed as a bonus action. I should have the effects from cunning action listed.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
1 small thing:
When selecting Half-High-Elf, it takes away the subrace (which is good) and replaces it with Trait, which then shows Deep (which I believe not to be right).

Secondly, is there any way that we, the community, can help out to incorporate all the options that have come out officially? (e.g. DDAL season 1 to 4 backgrounds)

I'd love to just be able to choose Monster Hunter when creating a season 4 origin character, even if it means I have to type it up and afterwards it can be made available to the masses.

Bug with subtracts, fixed in the next alpha version. For additional backgrounds, use the custom worksheet :), if there are missing options in the custom backgrounds let me know

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Stout is listed as a subclass to human.

Also, has the 'HitPoints' tag been removed?

Bug with subclasses, fixed in the next alpha version. To list all named variables, add a new sheet >select any cell > hit F3 and click the Paste Values button. this will show every available named variable. HitPoints are now CharacterHitPoints. You can also unlock CSI and view all formulas used to create that sheet. Formulas > Show Formulas

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Hi, ForgedAnvil,

I'm looking forward to your V2 Alpha release!! (^^)/

Now, I'm checking ALPHA carefully.
When BETA will release, I'll review and submit latest "JP translate data" at top speed with your Beer ;-)

Fighter-KOU

Hi Fighter-KOU,

Awesome, i hope to get a completed translation file in about 4-6 weeks or so when the beta is released. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads