• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Which other 5e sites and blogs do you frequent for support material?

Greg K

Legend
Obviously, we all come here to ENWorld for great discussion and support. As someone that is not particularly fond of most WOTC support material, I have looked to third party material including blogs and websites for support material and inspiration since 3e. The blogs and sites that I visit in addition to ENWorld include the following:

Reddit Unearthed Arcana (This site is more hit and miss for me, but I have found some good archetypes including non-magical fighter and rogue "bard" archetypes)
5 Minute Work Day (David "Jester David" Gibson)
Connors Campaigns
Forgot My Dice The 5e material has not been updated since September of 2016, but there is still some interesting material, in my opinion.
Harbinger of Doom (Brandes Stoddard)
Stands in The Fire (Colin McLaughlin) (added 6/7/17)
Tribality
World of Farland
Warlock Homebrew (added 6/8/17)
World Builder Blog (James Introcaso)

I am curious to what blogs and sites other than ENWorld (or WOTC) that people turn to for support material and inspiration. So what other 5e sites/blogs do you frequent for inspirational house rules and material for your campaigns?

Last edited:

Zardnaar

Legend
Nothing I do keep an eye out for reviews and forum chatter about material I am interested in. DMguild, RPGnow.com and ENworld chatter mostly.

Reddit doesn't appeal at all.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads