• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Return to The Temple of Elemental Evil - (full, at the moment)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
No problem, once you get some time back you can develop her further and she will have a strong base to start from.

I wonder what would be the catalytic to getting her out of her cocoon? Will have to think on it as we play.

Well, the usual method is some hot, popular elf, either a bad elf, or an elf with a rep, or the star of the elven quidditch team. Maybe a drow. They're popular, and bad elves. Perhaps dual-wielding scimitars and angsty?

EarlyBird

Explorer
No problem, I said before I wished to get back on track MON but this week went by so fast I shouldn't have blinked, and now it is FRI.

I'm not sure everyone has decided on the grove as the choice of destination, but I'm almost sure ooc that this is the direction, so I'll start a write up and hold onto it. Also I think Rana was digging for a bit more info in the IC, Neuma-Luvese

EarlyBird

Explorer
Gonna post a write up of the group heading out and entering the Westwood tomorrow night. So anything you wish to do before that please give me a shout.

Also going to catch up on some RP XP, I was thinking since it is the first of the month that I might just award them every month. It is just odd how the last XP I gave was almost 21 days ago. Feels like longer. The battle ended on the 4th, so almost a whole month of RP since then so don't say you haven't earned them.

OOC: RP reward: +100xp each

EarlyBird

Explorer
Carpenter is in church til noon.

I figured this sounded like a scouting mission, and if you do clear the forest this trip, that it would lower any DC for talk of reward.

Unless you wanted something besides money? Like potions or scrolls before you tackled this problem.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads