• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Return to The Temple of Elemental Evil - (full, at the moment)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Binder Fred said:
"... would go a long way into allaying Rana’s fears."

Let's not go and do that just yet. Also Rana should be curious about the hand n the sky and the shackle of light. She may want to visit the moathouse to see if it is still there also.

EDIT: Didn't notice but this is post #1,000 - and I am having a blast around here as I'm sure you all can tell.

Last edited:

EarlyBird

Explorer
Ok gang I am finally all caught up here (I think)

Templeton, Hexiros, and Gwylla check out for level ups ( I did goof on XP but will explain my fix in a bit)

Rana was said to still be deciding on spell swaps or such and I have a few suggests I'd like to throw in...

Swaps
Infestation for Shillelagh (Xanathar's guide) - more of a Rana spell and distance atk also
Protection from Evil and Good for Unseen Servant
Mind Spike for Witch Bolt

Based on your low HP I don't think you should be getting into melee - the Spider Climb and a few distance attacks should help with that

XP - I goofed thinking you need to get to 600 xp not that you needed to get 600 more xp to reach lvl 3 - That should be fixed once I reward XP for the month of NOV so nothing has changed you all were just leveling up because I knew you would be level 3 when we set out for the moathouse.

EarlyBird

Explorer
I will be updating and moving things along if everyone is ready around SUN/MON.

The party is ample time for you to write whatever you wish and give me some insight into the characters. Short of someone giving you a +5 holy avenger I'll run with whatever you post. I'll post the party into the morning and the group setting out for the moathouse, then give you all time for catching up (any back tracking you wish to have up), and then next week post the swamp journey to the outskirts.

Please update any prepared spells in your posts - you should be thinking travel in the swamp then bandits. Darn reminds me - Arcane Lock I am going to rule as a ritual spell for Abjurers I have no ideal why you aren't able to ritual that spell as it is. Will add this into houserules somewhere in the RG. Anything else like this you all see let me know.

XP for the month is 150 xp each so everyone should be at 905xp total.

Hope some of you have time for a party post haha.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
A week has passed already!?

Appologies: I'm in the field and time has been short (+creative juices at a marked disadvantage vs a few more minutes of precious, precious sleep). Still, didn't think it had been an entire week!

I'll definitively do better, and I *am* having a lot of fun in this game

Remove ads