• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Return to The Temple of Elemental Evil - (full, at the moment)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Don't sweat it. This would be over if you didn't call for surrender. And we can always pull the last punch, there is no penalty for non-lethal in 5e. He can answer some questions, but we still have the problem what to do with him later. Blackpearl wouldn't allow cold-blooded killing. But may go for a trial. :)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Hmm... so, I'm sorry to complicate things with the captain and the suggestion that he yield. I just figure that, while Hexiros is a warrior, he's an honorable one, and not a murderer. With 4 of us hacking away on one guy, it was starting to look less like defense. At least that's what it would look like to Hexiros. That, and I thought that maybe we could squeeze him for information. At the very least he might know if there are other serious threats nearby.

-IG

NP, glad your playing in character and that Lawful Good Alignment. And to reward you please accept an Inspiration die.

Even though I think noone really ever wants to use them, lol.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
No worries. For what it's worth, Emmyr is totally cool with cold blooded murder if it's necessary ;)

I always forget I have inspiration! LOL Errol in another game has like 3!

EarlyBird

Explorer
Combat over just in time> For monthly XP:

Bandits 25x8 = 200
Bandit Captain = 450
= 650xp / 8 = 81.25 each
+RP xp of 18.75 each

Total reward = 100xp each

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Yeah, we can run with this. I hadn't really planned on my character being super young, but she could be on the young 'side.' Maybe the druids took her on a bit of an accelerated pace, given her situation. And of course, she has a bit of a knack for it as well, which doesn't hurt.​

?? Wrong game? :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads