• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jin Chi loses to Wrath

Jin Chi

First Post
Fresh off of his loss to Darkwolf, Jin Chi continues his quest to find another worthy combatant to fight.

Jin Chi
The Path of Honor

Green Belt-2

Signature Styles: Blizzard, Staff, Jaguar
Dojo: Phoenix
Fists of Fury (x1)
Chi Strike
Master of Emotions

Record: 8-7
Yen 1

Item: Ornate Golden Staff (5 yen)
+ Staff Signature Style (5 yen)

[I prefer Judge-gen or Meowthbot-gen Strategy Matches]

Last edited:

graydoom

First Post
"Fight me if you dare."

Gray of the Cherry Blossum Caves
Gold Sash 4
Signature Style (Cherry Blossum), Signature Location (Caves), Hard Hitter, Master of Wealth, Arena Fighter, Bribe Judges (x2), Crowd Pleaser
Yen Ring (Fist of Fury, Poison Blade)
17 Yen
11-11

Jin Chi

First Post
"I am honored that you answer my challenge Master Gray. When I am ready to fight you again, I will challenge you directly."

Berandor

lunatic
"Hello Sir? Can you help me?"
A young woman approaches, looking somehow lost - but her mask is kind of a giveaway.
"I am an uneyperienced fighter, and I have lost double the matches I won. Could you help me gain a little experience?
Needn't be fighting experience, by the way."
, she adds after a long glance at the green belt.

"Let me try an insult..."
I find your people and your gardener to be bland, your adorable church to be ill-kept, and your pride to be absent.

--------
Wrath

Gang Boss 0
Styles: Panther
Locations: Hells, Volcano, Steppes
Dirty Trick
Sneaky Trick

Dragon Dagger (no powers)
Yen: 0

Last edited:

Jin Chi

First Post
Jin Chi looks at the woman for a long time.

"Your body is young. But your soul is old. Old and angry."

He twirls his golden staff and assumes a fighting stance. "I will fight you."

I find your groundskeeper to be spoiled, your country to be dirty, and your kick to be impotent.

reiella

Explorer
Meowth reowth meowth. Oh great, one of them youngens who decided to join idiot's gang. Reowth. Well okie. Meowth just think insulting an honored warrior's pride has got to sting, but meowth an adorable ill-kept church? What sense is that? Oh well. Seems the young whipper snapper has some venom to her tongue at least. Reowth. Wrath gets the honor of setting the match type

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the lake west of Pang-Wu Province on the night of the cherry blossum.

[ clarified insult :p ]

Last edited:

Berandor

lunatic
"I choose a four flag speed strategy match."

Wrath shows her first hand
  • USED: The kama thrusts the well; shields the drive of the flame
    [*] The rose petal shreds the volcano; dodges the terror of the foul!!
  • The tiger dodges across the spring; blocks the gaze of the canine and completely parries the descent of the fortress!
  • The ki-rin appears underneath the pillars; negates the energy of the cat!
  • The scorpion leaps over the foothills; shields against the efforts of the earth!

Last edited:

Jin Chi

First Post
Jin Chi's First Set of Moves
<MeowthBot> 1: The spider speaks atop the tundra; defends against the rolling of the willow!
used <MeowthBot> 2: The frog becomes one with the volcano; averts the violence of the sunflower!
used <MeowthBot> 3: The owl rends the pillars; shreds the drive of the orchid!
used <MeowthBot> 4: The claw drowns the tundra; wards off the drive of the fell dagger! *yen*
used <MeowthBot> 5: The blizzard burns the tower; grasps the aggression of the wyrm! *yen+yen*

Last edited:

Jin Chi

First Post
Jin Chi wastes no time. Launching into a ferocious combination in his signature style of the Blizzard, he begins hammering Wrath relentlessly with his staff.

CHI STRIKE!

<MeowthBot> 5: The blizzard burns the tower; grasps the aggression of the wyrm! *yen+yen*

Berandor

lunatic
Wrath takes up a bucket of water and splashes it at Jin Chi, to cool him off.

"Burning the tower, indeed. I think you're hot, but that's ridiculous."

The kama thrusts the well; shields the drive of the flame!

Remove ads