Jarval

Explorer
Bump

Attachments

• aase1.png
    aase1.png
    561.8 KB · Views: 2,412

Hi Kweezil

...and I thought I was the only gamer from Belfast on these boards! Nice to meet you! :)

Kweezil said:
Likewise, but can I add another question, pardon me if it's a dumb one: when will Gen Con UK be?

Maybe you mean where!? ;)

Kweezil

Caffeinated Reprobate
Upper_Krust said:
Hi Kweezil

...and I thought I was the only gamer from Belfast on these boards! Nice to meet you! :)

You too, U_K. I've tried to drag some of my mates onto the Boards but they've all got pitiful excuses like work or study or something. :)

*wonders if he can use this to his advantage and get a look at the WPS early* :D
Maybe you mean where!? ;) [/B]
Both, actually. Is it in August like the US one, or some other time entirely? *feels like a moron for having to ask such an obvious question* :(

[Edit: fixed vB code]

Last edited:

Hello again! :)

Kweezil said:
I've tried to drag some of my mates onto the Boards but they've all got pitiful excuses like work or study or something

I've been here for 18 months now, lots of great people, definately the best online site for d20/D&D.

Kweezil said:
*wonders if he can use this to his advantage and get a look at the WPS early*

You know about that!? I'm flattered. :D

It might be possible to get an early look, I'll probably print a hard copy when the writings finished and take it down to Impulse (Comic/RPG store in Smithfield Market, although I am guessing you are familiar with it), a friend of mine runs the store.

Kweezil said:
Is it in August like the US one, or some other time entirely?

Should be in London a month or so after the US Gencon.

Kweezil

Caffeinated Reprobate
Upper_Krust said:
I've been here for 18 months now, lots of great people, definately the best online site for d20/D&D.

Agreed. I've been lurking here almost as long myself and the boards have been a goldmine of ideas and general coolness. Makes me wish I've delurked sooner :\

Upper_Krust said:
You know about that!? I'm flattered.

With all the threads dedicated to it in House Rules, it's hard to miss. :) It was the thought of having actual stats for deities, and the stats you drew up for Bane and Helm etc. that really caught my eye.

Upper_Krust said:
It might be possible to get an early look, I'll probably print a hard copy when the writings finished and take it down to Impulse (Comic/RPG store in Smithfield Market, although I am guessing you are familiar with it), a friend of mine runs the store. [/B]

Yah, I know Impulse. Nice place, especially since (AFAIK) it's the only game store in the Province besides Replay. That would be most excellent. :cool:

Upper_Krust said:
Should be in London a month or so after the US Gencon.

Excellent, long enough after June that exams etc. will be over and I may even have enough cash to go :D :D :D

Hey mate! :)

Kweezil said:
With all the threads dedicated to it in House Rules, it's hard to miss.

True! :D

You might have missed the dozen (or so) threads I had in the D&D Rules pages over the past year. ;)

Kweezil said:
It was the thought of having actual stats for deities, and the stats you drew up for Bane and Helm etc. that really caught my eye.

The Bane and Helm stats were pretty basic and hasty conversions but roughly comparable to how things currently stand, minus a few revisions I have made since then. Naturally they didn't contain any revelatory material such as Divinity Templates, Portfolio Templates or Esoteric Powers neither.

Kweezil said:
Yah, I know Impulse. Nice place, especially since (AFAIK) it's the only game store in the Province besides Replay. That would be most excellent.

Don't get down to Replay often enough myself.

There is also The Dungeon/Modellers Nook across the street from Impulse, but its RPG material is scant at best.

Kweezil said:
Excellent, long enough after June that exams etc. will be over and I may even have enough cash to go :D :D :D

I hope to go this year myself. Also hoping to get to the US Gencon as well! ;)

Remove ads