Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

I have gone to any of my reunions. Most of my classmates looked at me as a nerd, geek or worse- a nerd (I'm classier than these). Graduating class of 30 (that is including foreign exchange students so really 28).

If they really wanted to keep with me they would have called, visited or at least facebooked me.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
On friday I got a card (like an actual card in my mailbox, not an email or anything) for what basically amounts to an invitation to a high school reunion (lukio, I think that's high school level, probably).

Is it bad that I feel no compulsion to actually go there? It was two decades ago. I don't even remember any of those people. I need to really work my memory to get any faces to mind. The person I best remember from those days isn't around anymore (which might be part of why I don't want to go).

The person who wrote the invitation is using phrasing which suggets that she absolutely remembers me, but I have no recollection of her at all. :confused:
It’s not bad. But I will say that seeing those people in person- as well as hearing their voices, the tales they tell, etc.- could be a powerful reminder.

That’s a good thing...if you want a reminder, that is.

My son is getting me to explore U-Tube. I've tried to avoid it due to fear of bugs and Malware but ohhhhhh my...… Is that a Texas Hippie Coalition video?!?

It’s not bad. But I will say that seeing those people in person- as well as hearing their voices, the tales they tell, etc.- could be a powerful reminder.

That’s a good thing...if you want a reminder, that is.

High school sucked. I was the outsider in a class of <30. Upper class-people treated me horribly. Not right but I understood the Columbin Incident when it happened. I was in that kinda school.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases