• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Test...

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
The new profanity filter :):):):)ing rocks! I have never seen such a 1337 mother:):):):)ing profanity filter in all my :):):):)in' days!

It'd be even funnier if it was :D:D:D:D, but I'll live with the damn :):):):)er that Morrus came up with.

:rolleyes:

Editing my :):):):)ing post. What is it with you mods and goddamned editing. You're all on huge :):):):)ing power trips. I think you guys should sit back and deflate your egos some what.

The forgoten realms suck and Drizzt is a munchkin.I have an idea now... :p

Ack my whining skills arent working today I need more coffee me thinks. I figured if I was going to give you a post to edit I should make it somewhat similar to all the whiners. Have fun editing.
Much appreciated.
BTW

CONGRATS DARKNESS
Thanks, my friend! :)

[BTW, Morrus, I love the new profanity filter! Look here: :):):):)]

- Darkness

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyberzombie

Explorer
The new profanity filter :):):):)ing rocks! I have never seen such a 1337 mother:):):):)ing profanity filter in all my :):):):)in' days!

It'd be even funnier if it was :D:D:D:D, but I'll live with the damn :):):):)er that Morrus came up with.

:rolleyes:

Remove ads