Central NJ - looking for 4ed D&D players

Stormhound

Explorer
I'm an experienced GM looking for people in the Toms River, NJ area who are interested in giving 4ed a shot. I'd prefer mature players, and my free time right now is Saturday nights and Sundays.

I'm going to be running a campaign in my own setting (though I'm borrowing some elements from the DMG and H1), with PCs starting at 1st level. Here's a link to the website (under construction): Shadows over the Northlands

Anyone up for some gaming down by the shore?

Last edited:

PMigaj

First Post
Looking for 4th Ed group

I'm interested in joining a 4th Ed game. I live near Woodbridge. I grew up on D&D , but haven't played in a while. I just got the 4th ed books and am reading them over. Looking to get back in the hobby. Mature player, 29 yrs old.

Send me an email at PMigaj@comcast.net

Stormhound

Explorer
Shadows over the Northlands is now ready for launch...we will be having our first get-together very soon. If you're on the fence, the time to jump off is now! All PHB races, all PHB classes (plus two fan-created ones, the Bard and Druid), 22-point build. Come and have some Sunday fun in Toms River!

Ready to play

Hey,

There are 2 - 3 of us in the Toms River area ready to play if you're willing to take us on. We're all experienced gamers, with more than 2 decades of playing under our belts each. We've just finished reading the 4th Ed rules, so we're new guys to those rules, but then again, just about everyone is right now. We even have some idea of what kind of character we'd like to play. (Tiefling rouge for me. Dragonborn fighter for my buddy. The third guy is undecided.)

Let me know if there's space available. I tried to contact you through the The Gaming Geek website, but I'm not sure that's a great website to do that through.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Stormhound

Explorer
I saw the message from you on the GG website, but since you were asking for a weeknight, and I'm running my game on a Sunday, I didn't respond.

We're playing every other week (just had our 2nd session two days ago), from roughly 2-10 PM. The next game is currently scheduled for the 17th. If that'll work for any or all of your group, please let me know and I'll send you more details, including current party makeup. You should also definitely check my website if you have not yet done so. Please let me know either way, so I know whether or not to plan space.

Remove ads