• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Goodman Games DCC License?

What license will Goodman Games be using?

• Gaming System License (GSL)

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Unique license with WOTC

Votes: 41 35.3%
  • No license with WOTC

Votes: 48 41.4%
  • Other

Votes: 15 12.9%

• Poll closed .

Simplicity

Explorer
Not sure why anyone would care. From a useability point of view, I guess a non-GSL license might mean that the statblocks will be in the adventure. Otherwise I guess there's always the "does the GSL work?" point of view...

Scribble

First Post
In front of the Goodman games booth at Gencon will be a doorway to another dimension. (STRING THEORY!)

In this Dimension WoTC allows others to publish material under no license at all. Not only thst but our copyright laws don't exist there.

You purchase it there, and then step back through the doorway into normal space.

This is OBVIOUSLY the answer that makes the most sense.

JVisgaitis

Explorer
Scribble said:
This is OBVIOUSLY the answer that makes the most sense.

I still don't agree at all. I still think that there is either some sort of promotion they are doing so you can get the modules (most likely) or they have permission to release early.

Scribble

First Post
JVisgaitis said:
I still don't agree at all. I still think that there is either some sort of promotion they are doing so you can get the modules (most likely) or they have permission to release early.

How would that make more sense then doorway to another dimension???

Isn't there a forum for publishers and publisher related topics? Maybe this is better there. This forum is starting to look like the IP discussion forum for some law school.

Remove ads