• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron Campaign Guide June 09

WhatGravitas

Explorer
June 09... that's a looong wait! I hoped that they may put it out in Spring... :erm:

Well, I'm patient - I just hope they do it "right".

Cheers, LT.

valeren

First Post
Hopefully there will be excerpts and previews long before then.

As to whether they'd do it right, I guess the FR setting books will show how 4e's gonna be tackling the old campaign worlds.

I'm hoping more that the supplements before eberron 4e comes out would help make the setting feel more like what it was in the previous edition.

Khairn

First Post
As to whether they'd do it right, I guess the FR setting books will show how 4e's gonna be tackling the old campaign worlds.

I'm hoping and praying that the job they will do on Eberron is not in any way similar to the hack job they have done to FR. I'm actually looking forward to see 4E Eberron, and I want to keep that positive anticipation going for as long as I can.

Rechan

Adventurer
I'm betting that Shifters and Doppelgangers (Changelings) are in the PHBII, so we'll get some good Eberron stuff come March.

Evil DM

First Post
Shifters and Doppelgangers are allready in the MM as playable races. So why again print them as races in the PH2?
To get them fully fleshed out? To get race specific feats?

Cheers, Evil DM.

am181d

Adventurer
Shifters and Doppelgangers are allready in the MM as playable races. So why again print them as races in the PH2?
To get them fully fleshed out? To get race specific feats?

The entries in the MM are not meant to be permanent PC races. They're just placeholders primarily meant for running NPCs. (See Warforged.)

I love campaign settings, but I don't like what I've heard about the changes to the Forgotten Realms so its put me off getting it.

I'm still planning on getting the Eberron one at the moment - hopefully none of the previews will put me off!

Remove ads