Challenge: Find the most Off-Topic post you can on EN World

I'm in a bit of a strange mood this morning and thought up a challenge that I thought would fit well in the Off-Topic forum.

The challenge is to find the most off-topic post you can from any thread on EN World (other than Off-Topic since that is par for the course here! :)).

It might be someone that has missed the point of the thread, or someone has posted to the wrong thread by mistake. It could just be a thread that has wandered gradually off-topic. The funnier it is the better.

Here is an example for reference (from an Off-Topic thread to break my only rule!)

Babes of GenCon 2008

So, were there any? Please post pics.

Post #15 from the same thread
Yeah, their pizza is effin terrible. I think I had three slices from the pies we ordered. I did drink more root beer that day than my bladder could handle and boy did I have to pee when we got back to the house.

Now to sit back and watch this fizzle due to no-one else being remotely interested/everyone thinking I am nuts! :confused: :D

Olaf the Stout

Last edited:

I think I like Morrus' response to the thread the most. I can just imagine him thinking "WTF is Darkness on?" The fact that you necro'd a thread from 2002 makes it even better! :D

Olaf the Stout

Remove ads