• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

N.E.W. Starship Construction Guide

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I have just uploaded N.E.W. Starship Construction Guide to the downloads area.

This is a revised 42-page version of the starship construction chapter of the N.E.W. rulebook. It has been extracted for more specific attention, and should be considered the latest version of that chapter. This document overrides anything in the main playtest document. This file can only be downloaded by Kickstarter backers.

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

Last edited:

Lizard

Explorer
Unable to access...

I am a supporter of the KS, but when I click the link, I get "You do not have permission to access this page." Any thoughts?

Lizard

Explorer
Odd. Do you get that when you log out? You should be prompted for the password.

I logged out, and when I clicked the link, it wanted me to log in. I logged in, and it said I didn't have permission.

Do I need to be an eNWorld Community Supporter, as well as a KS contributor?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I logged out, and when I clicked the link, it wanted me to log in. I logged in, and it said I didn't have permission.

Do I need to be an eNWorld Community Supporter, as well as a KS contributor?

Nope. I can't think of any reason that's happening for you. I can even do it logged out. Maybe try navigating to it via the downloads tab?

Lizard

Explorer
I think I've solved it. My password manager was auto-filling my ENWorld password where it was asking for the KS backer PW, and so, it was bouncing me to the "No file for you!" page.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I think I've solved it. My password manager was auto-filling my ENWorld password where it was asking for the KS backer PW, and so, it was bouncing me to the "No file for you!" page.

Yeah, the wrong password would do it!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I just updated it to fix a few minor errors. Apologies to the 100 or so people who have already downloaded before this post!

Remove ads