• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[STILL RECRUITING ALTERNATES] Lobo's Eberron Game

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Not a problem what so ever as this will give me time to alter the Player Tie in story and get a background together for a another character that needs to get done.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
I'm rather fond of this size and color text for actions or action notes.
For thoughts I'd like it if they were italicized.
Shouting can be done in bold, IN CAPS, OR BOTH.

Please post your character's: Name, Class, Search/Spot/Listen skills, & Flatfooted AC in the title of each post to help us all keep track of who each person is.

During Combat Situations, please post your Attack Bonus, Current Armor Class, & current Hit Points. Make your own rolls using www.invisiblecastle.com and link to them in your action description.
EXAMPLE: Lobo smashes (1d20+3=14) the vase over the bandit's head. The bandit reels in pain (1d4+2=6).

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Sounds good. Do you mind if we pick our own colors for speaking? "I am partial to this," I guess its because when I started all monitor text was amber. And now to the game...

Did we receive the message and necklace as a group or individually?

Last edited:

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Choose any color that's not too uncomfortable to look at. But be advised that I may *steal* your color as my npc's talk. Just as a metagaming aid, most of my non-important npcs will be speaking with white text. However, that's not a hard and fast rule.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Okay, that's cool. Sorry to hear that you're sick. :(

Your PC <somehow> finds himself in Sharn in the temporary employ of the noble family Vlad'dam. You were charged with rounding up some adventurers and you have done so. In order to raise funds for the resistance movement in Adar, you've signed up for an expedition to Xen'Drik along with the rest of the adventurers you rounded up. You're currently gathering your stuff and grabbing anything you need as you need to be on Pier 17-B three hours before dusk or you'll miss the boat.

G

Guest 11456

I am basing Plate's personality on Spock's no nonsense logical one. Although she obviously doesn't have Spock's intelligence, she can still have that type of personality. Since the captain had told them to arrive at the ship around dusk, she took it literally and waiting until then to board. Also, since she did not need any supplies (as far as she knows), she did not see any need in accompanying X on his shopping trip.

Remove ads