Yaaaaa I found a Job!!!!

The_Gunslinger658

First Post
Hi-

Just thought I'd post here and let the world know I finally found a job, I graduated school last week and would go on interview after interveiw but persistance pays off. Now I will be repairing heating and AC units starting monday.

Lost alot friends, pissed off alot people due to the depressing nature of job hunting and being broke all the time, but now I feel much better.

Life aint as bad as I thought.

Scott

Congrats. Now comes the hard part - not quitting the job because work is a pain in the butt.

I graduated from college in 04, and spent several months unemployed. Count yourself lucky.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Congrats, DB. May you enjoy where you work, and life always be a great unfolding mystery. (I need to put that in a greeting card somewhere... :D)

The_Gunslinger658

First Post
Zander said:
Repairing air conditioning? That's cool. (You better get used to that one. :) )

Seriously, well done! :cool:

Hey thanks guys,

Alot of hard work ahead but I'm up for the challange. Also, the field of Heating and cooling so short handed but trying to get your foot in the door is also tough just because many of these companies want expairienced people. But I got real lucky, The owner of the company that hired me is an ex 1st LT from vietnam and being a veteran from Iraq, I guess that kinda helped in getting the job.

Sadly, no more cruising EN world and net in the afternoons :( But its all good :D

Scott

The_Gunslinger658

First Post
Kenobi-

If you have an A/C problem IE it's not cold enough, you might have to change the filters or get a vacuum cleaner and vacuum the dirt from the condener coils. Heres a websight you can go to:

http://www.dring.com/faq/maintenance/myself.asp

You would not believe the money thats made by HVAC guys doing this stuff and all it is, is preventive Maintenance, easy money.

Jesture-
I wish I could change that handle, but I guess I'm stuck with it.

Scott

Remove ads