E2: The Secret of Gemhold [Patlin Judging]

Erekose13

Explorer
The thorn nods and continues to lead the party further into the forest. After about 8 hours of walking Ridik is thuroughly exhausted and needs a rest. His little legs have had such a hard time keeping up while fatigued.

Manzanita

First Post
Percy pauses and strokes Ridik's head. "The goblin's tired. Let's stop. Thorns, do you know of a good place around here we could spend the night? We're fine camping out."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Yes anywhere here is under the protection of the Queen of the Reach. We will guard you if you wish to sleep. And we offer sustenance should you require it as well." the talkative Thorn replies.

Velmont

First Post
"Well, I didn't" *yawm* "want to slow us down, but it's true" *yawn* "I'm exhausted. I think that slimy creature have drain me a bit... before I sleep, anyone need some healing." Ridk heals himself and Rodimus, the only two wounded of the group before going to sleep.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Converting Shield of Faith for Ridik, Hold Person and Spiritual Weapon to heal Rodimus, the minimum healing will be enough to heal both. no one else have lethal damage and should be able to heal easily during the night.[/SBLOCK]

Manzanita

First Post
"Oh, you thorns are so sweet!" gushes Percy, honestly. Without another thought to her own safety, she curls up to sleep. Although she tries to play it down, anyone watching, though, will notice she does not eat any of the food offered by the Fey, mysteriously prefering her bland trail rations instead.

SlagMortar

First Post
Nars lets his backpack drop with a thump and lays down to rest. "Er, thanks," he says to the thorns, but does not eat any of their food either. He quickly drifts off to sleep hoping for a dream of being nicely enclosed in a small cavern with a fire going in the hearth. Unfortunately, he only dreams of the cold wind rushing by as he plummets unsupported across wide open space toward a forest. He stirs each time before making it to the forest, never quite coming fully awake, and drifting back off again.

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: sleepy time = XP time!

For the 2 ambush drakes, 2 thorns, petals, 1 shrieking fungus, 4 purple fungus, 1 slithering tracker as well as time and rp bonuses.

Persephone 3210
Nars 3036
Nezrak 2882
Ridik 3025
Rodimus 2977
Gorefoot 3027

By my calculations, Gorefoot has advanced. Ridik is very close (301xp) and the others have a bit.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: yeap, poor Ridik is short of 301 XP (or 3 DM credits), but I got only 1... good side, he will win more encounter XP on the next award.

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: too true, there are advantages to being the lowest level character in a group.

The night passes peacefully and in the morning the party wakes to find the Thorns still on guard duty. The one who has been talking up till now says, "The nomads should not be much further, we found signs last night of their recent passing so we should be able to find them this morning. When you are ready of course."

Remove ads