• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DriveThruRPG offers a week of free RPGs

Starglim

Explorer
Thanks! Picked up some very impressive giveaways and good previews for lines that I really didn't know enough about to look at before.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Ranger REG said:
Okay, does anyone besides me have a problem downloading the free e-Adventure Tiles: Introductory Set?

I had the same problem trying to download the e-Adventure Tiles: Introductory Set yesterday, as well as the following:

StrikeForce: 2136 Tech Manual
Neiyar: Land of Heaven and the Abyss
1793 Caribbean Campaign Compendium (free product but not on the Thanskgiveaway page)

I do have email receipts as well as listings for these on my account page, so I'm assuming it's some technical glitch and will attempt to download them at another time. Each still says I have the max number of downloads left.

I also have one PDF that downloaded as a corrupt file: techbook.pdf, but I'm not sure which product that was now.

CsonTep

First Post
jaerdaph said:
I also have one PDF that downloaded as a corrupt file: techbook.pdf, but I'm not sure which product that was now.

That was the StrikeForce: 2136 Tech Manual, I got the same thing.

KDM27

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
CsonTep said:
That was the StrikeForce: 2136 Tech Manual, I got the same thing.

KDM27

Thanks! I had a feeling that's what it was because I couldn't find another email receipt for a product with tech in the title.

Treebore

First Post
I had the same problems. Hopefully, due to the receipts, I'll be able to download these later and have them work properly.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Got an email response from an OBS customer service rep. They've been suffering a server problem yesterday. They say it's now up and running but not stable yet. If you got the product link in your account's order history, they recommend you try downloading your order (free or not) on Monday (11/19).

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Ranger REG said:
Got an email response from an OBS customer service rep. They've been suffering a server problem yesterday. They say it's now up and running but not stable yet. If you got the product link in your account's order history, they recommend you try downloading your order (free or not) on Monday (11/19).

Thanks for the update, REG.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Thanks to all the publishers who participated. Some very nice loot was available, and it is much appreciated. :)

The Auld Grump, who doesn't always complain....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads