• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arabesu's Eyes of the Lich Queen, w/ Boons! - OOC

Vertexx69

First Post
Hightower travels with his chain slung around his body and his tower shield in hand (since he can drop the shield and draw the chain with the same free action).

moritheil

First Post
renau1g said:
And if our resident rogue-ish character wants some invisibility, let me know. BTW do you get sneak attack dmg?

I'll let you know if I run out! ;)

No sneak attack in the present build, but what I get against flat-footed characters is still pretty nice (increased save DCs.) :]

PS: Fangor, you rock!

Fangor the Fierce said:
(Senses Aura, everyone add +2 to Spot, Listen and Initiative checks)

Ara, will you include this for us in your calculations?

Last edited:

Arabesu

Generally I will assume that you try to stay clustered within a 30 ft radius of Faris, but dispersed enough that to avoid fireball hitting all of you. Thus unless you specifically want to be further away, such as to scout more stealthily, then yes, I and you will assume those three bonuses. If you want to stay closer together, back-to-back, Pitch-Black style, then please specify. In this first encounter I made some guesses, but I think it is a pretty natural arrangement.

moritheil

First Post
Arabesu said:
In this first encounter I made some guesses, but I think it is a pretty natural arrangement.

Oh yes, no complaints, as I find that a natural layout for jungle trekking. I'm sure if this had not been a fight I would have specified if I were going further to scout alone, or something.

Arabesu

Looks pretty good, one correction

Comp. Longbow Rapid Shot +9/+9 to hit, 1d8+3 (slashing/piercing) +1d6 (acid) / 1d8+2 (slashing/piercing) +1d6 (acid), 20 x3, 110' ranged,

should be

Comp. Longbow Rapid Shot +7/+7 to hit, 1d8+3 (slashing/piercing) +1d6 (acid) / 1d8+2 (slashing/piercing) +1d6 (acid), 20 x3, 110' ranged,

emphasis mine.

Go ahead and roll an initiative, you'll not be in the first round but can come in on the second.

Arabesu

You don't seem to have picked favored enemies yet.

In addition to the bonus damage I proposed earlier...

You could choose as one of them anyone who would do harm to the natural world. Sort of a militant environmentalist, with anyone associated with your lover's murder as another option...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads