OOC - Solo Game for Isida Kep'Tukari - Mercy in the Nine Hells

Haman, Blade of Song (the cleric/paladin type) and Aust (the hothead) are both up. Tell me what you think of my builds for them, and if they seem worthy companions (as I'm assuming the Baroness would be able to pick and choose her comrades)

And I've decided where you'll start off... in Iskeldrun of course! Capital city, close to two friends currently sitting on thrones, probably you'll just meet Aust then. And after that, the adventuring starts.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Those guys seems pretty cool, I'm ready to start when you are.

How do you want to roleplay this? I'm obviously playing Tess, do you want me to play Roscoe too? Or not?

rangerjohn

Explorer
EV you might want to check Hamman's hit points. You list +20 to her hps, it should be +34 from con (2*17) and +3 toughness. Also to hit with Iron Ballad should be 21/16/11 (13 bab +5 str +2 enchantment, +1 weapon focus.)

As for Aust, his attack with the bow, should be 11/6 (6 bab +4 dex, +1 enchantment.) Damage with the two-bladed sword would be 1-8+3/1-8+2, (.5 str bonus for off-hand attacks.)

Now all of this, is without taking into account thier class ablities/spells.

Once again, hope this helps.

Well... you tend to do well with characters, so I might be fun if you played Roscoe... but only if you want to. I could easily keep control of the three others.

I'm back, and I've got stuff prepared, so we can go whenever you are ready!

And rangerjohn, I think I might need to start paying you for finding errors for me. :) Maybe a title like 'Official EV Stat Fixer' or something. Maybe I could get a tax deduction. :)

Thanks for finding those and pointing them out :)

rangerjohn

Explorer
Emperor Valerian said:
rangerjohn, I think I might need to start paying you for finding errors for me. :) Maybe a title like 'Official EV Stat Fixer' or something. Maybe I could get a tax deduction. :)

Thanks for finding those and pointing them out :)
No problem. :)

I think you changed Aust's to hit with the sword rather than the bow. It should be (6 bab +2 str +1 enchantment +1 weapon focus-2 two-weapon fighting) for
8/8/3 with the two-bladed sword. For the bow its as above 11/6.

Remove ads